Risk Management of Property and Liability
North Idaho College strives to provide a safe environment for employees, students and visitors. Risk Management includes activities that reduce injuries as well as reduce the college’s risk of financial loss from property and liability claims.
- Accident Reporting—Responsible for all claims against college EXCEPT worker’s comp for college employees.
- Certificates of Insurance—Insurance for off campus events
- International Travel--Risk guidelines and insurance for employees traveling outside the U.S. on NIC Business
- Waiver forms--for participants in high-risk activities/events
- NIC Administrative Guidelines, Risk Management
The Office of Resource Management coordinates specific risk management activities and promotes awareness of risk management. College deans, directors and departmental administrators are responsible to manage their areas to maintain safe working and learning environments, to request insurance when risk can be transferred, and to report accidents and losses promptly. Questions about coverage should be directed to the Office of Resource Management.