The ISBDC develops and presents workshops, and short courses tailored to meet the needs of the entrepreneur. Our goal is to provide the small business person skills, tools and resources to become a more effective leader of their businesses. Please contact the ISBDC for a list of scheduled workshops or see our Current Catalog.
- Business Foundations - Starting a Business in ID, Marketing, Managing your Finances, Planning for Success
- Finance - Book Keeping, QuickBooks, Cash flow Management, Taxes, Break Even, Cost Management, Business Loan briefing
- Marketing - Target Marketing, Guerilla Marketing, Customer Service, Networking
- Operations - Operations, Process Improvement
- Management - Supervisor Training, Basic Management
- Leadership - Entrepreneurial Leadership Training I & II, 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders