Curriculum Council Instructions
NEW NOTE FOR FALL 2014:This site and the old forms below are in transition. A new site is available (under construction) inside of our MyNIC portal. Look for the "Team" area, expand the list, and choose "Curriculum Development." The new forms have simplified the process, with one form for courses, and one form for programs. Anyone is welcome to make the transition and pilot the forms. Please understand the development site may change in appearance and materials available.
Please read the instructions below to determine which forms to use for proposing changes to the curriculum.
- General Directions [<Linked as RTF] for NIC Curriculum Forms
- General Directions [<Linked as PDF] for NIC Curriculum Forms
When appropriate, please consult the following link to the Idaho State Board of Education:
- Definitions of Degrees and Certficates
- Process and Forms for Proposing New Programs to the State Board
- Link to State Board Policy on Program Approval and Discontinuance