Requesting Accommodations

The Center for Educational Access looks forward to working with you to explore services, supports and accommodation assistance.  Forms are available at our office, (located in Seiter Hall, Room 100), or you can contact the Intake Specialist at 208-556-4520 or email

 Forms are also conveniently located below. 

Accommodation Request Forms