Welcome to the Center for New Directions
The Center for New Directions is your contact for educational or career assistance, personal counseling, or community resources provided in a warm, supportive atmosphere. Individual counseling is free of charge. For referrals, counseling ,and appointments, please call 208-769-3445.
Lee-Kildow Hall (LKH) Room #126
The Center will be closed this summer from June 13th to July 1st.
July 2nd through August 12th we will be open T-W-Th only.
Services We Offer:
- Career and educational counseling includes an individual appointment with a trained counselor, career assessments, information on local educational programs and local workforce opportunities.
- Job seeking assistance is available for resumes, job applications, and interview assistance individually.
- Personal counseling is offered for participants who are experiencing intrapersonal or interpersonal barriers to workplace or educational success.
Our Professional Counselors:
- Assist each person to examine her/his needs, interests, skills, and options
- Provide interest and personality assessment
- Provide pre-education advising and financial aid information
- Refer clients to college and community services
- Assist with job-seeking strategies