Choose a link from the list below:
- Dual Credit High School Student -
I am attending high school or I am home schooled and would like to take classes in which I'll earn high school and college credit.
- Dual Credit Freshman - I participated in the Dual Credit program and have graduated or will graduate from high school before the term for which I am applying.
- Former Student - I am not currently attending North Idaho College but have previously attended and wish to continue my education at NIC.
- International Student -
I am not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and I wish to attend with a student visa.
- New Student - I have never attended college before and I want to apply to a degree or certificate program.
- Non-degree Student (Credit) -
I am not seeking a degree but I would like to take some classes for credit.
- Transfer Student - I want to apply to a degree or certificate program and I have attended college before.
- Workforce Training and Community Education (Non-Credit) - I am seeking non-credit courses for personal enrichment or career development.
Not sure which kind of student you are?
Take this simple survey to find out ...
Financial Aid FAFSA forms available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov for 2017-2018.3
Incomplete grades due for 2016 Spring Semester and Summer Session.10 - 14
Fall Semester midterm exams.18
Fall Semester midterm grades due by 10 a.m.25
Advising Day. Classes that meet at 4 p.m. or later are in session.31
Registration begins for continuing students for Spring Semester.
Priority deadline to apply for Spring Semester 2017 graduation.