Choose a link from the list below:
- Dual Credit High School Student -
I am attending high school or I am home schooled and would like to take classes in which I'll earn high school and college credit.
- Dual Credit Freshman - I participated in the Dual Credit program and have graduated or will graduate from high school before the term for which I am applying.
- Former Student - I am not currently attending North Idaho College but have previously attended and wish to continue my education at NIC.
- International Student -
I am not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and I wish to attend with a student visa.
- New Student - I have never attended college before and I want to apply to a degree or certificate program.
- Non-degree Student (Credit) -
I am not seeking a degree but I would like to take some classes for credit.
- Transfer Student - I want to apply to a degree or certificate program and I have attended college before.
- Workforce Training and Community Education (Non-Credit) - I am seeking non-credit courses for personal enrichment or career development.
Not sure which kind of student you are?
Take this simple survey to find out ...
August 201622 - 28
Fall Semester course add/drops.28
Payment plan registration ends.29 - 31
Fall Semester course drops continue.
September 20161 - 6
Fall Semester course drop continue.2
Fall Semester financial aid charges end at 2:30 p.m. at the Mica Peak Exchange bookstore.