Guided campus tours are led by NIC Admissions Ambassadors or Recruiters who combine knowledge of our campus with information about the student experience.
During the tour you’ll have the chance to ask questions about academics, student activities, residence halls, life in Coeur d’Alene, and much more. Please select a date for a campus tour from the times listed below. We require 24 hours advance scheduling for tours.
- Tours depart from the NIC Admissions Office in Lee-Kildow Hall and last 60 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are advised.
- If your tour arrives more than 15 minutes late, there is no guarantee that a tour guide will be available; therefore, it may be necessary to cancel your tour.
- Tours are only available during the work week – Monday through Friday.
- We accept up to two parties during a tour time.
- For arrangements to visit academic departments, please contact the department directly. (http://www.nic.edu/directories/)
Click on the day and time that you would like to schedule a tour.