Faculty/Staff Payroll Services
Note: If your address changes, please be sure to let the Human Resources Office know so your W-2 will be delivered to the correct address.
Timesheets can be turned in to the Business Office. Payroll forms can be picked up from the Business Office.
Important Payroll Information For The 2012/2013 School Year For All North Idaho College Employees
All Time Sheet are due by 2:00 p.m.
|Pay Day||Day of Week|
|July 2012||18||20||July 31||Tu|
|August 2012||20||22||August 31||F|
|September 2012||17||19||September 28||F|
|October 2012||18||22||October 31||W|
|November 2012||14||16||November 30||F|
|December 2012||10||11||December 20||Th|
|January 2013||17||22||January 31||Th|
|February 2013||13||15||February 28||Th|
|March 2013||18||20||March 29||F|
|April 2013||17||19||April 30||Tu|
|May 2013||16*||21||May 31||F|
|June 2013||17||19||June 28||F|
* Please note: May 16, 2013 is the final work day allowed for Work Study employees with Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 authorizations. Any Work Study employment past this date will need authorization from the Financial Aid Office prior to summer employment.
Employee Must Complete The Following Mandatory Steps In Order To Be Paid:
- Report to Human Resources prior to (or on) the first day of employment to fill out I-9 and W-4 forms.
- Record the social security number or seven-digit Datatel ID (Employee or Student) on the timesheet.
- Sign the timesheet and double check the total hours worked.
- Student Status box marked only if enrolled in and attending six or more credits at NIC.
- Turn in the timesheet to the supervisor on time. Please note that timesheets will only be accepted in the Business Office or Financial Aid Office for processing when turned in from the signing supervisor.
- Please print clearly! We must be able to read your name & data.
- Complete a new-hire packet for all new employees with Human Resources. If hiring a student worker, you will also need to provide HR with the Datatel Student ID # for cross-referencing purposes. This is to prevent duplicate records. Ideally, it would be best to provide a copy of the Student ID card along with the new-hire packet that you send to Human Resources. Remember: This packet must be done prior to first day of employment.
- Record the eleven-digit DEPT/ACCOUNT number as well as total hours worked and hourly pay rate.
- Sign the timesheet and double check the total earnings for the pay period.
- Turn in the timesheet by the above deadlines. Timesheets will only be accepted when turned in by the signing supervisor. Please plan accordingly so that you can deliver timesheets to the appropriate office (regular timesheets to the Business Office/work study timesheets to the Financial Aid Office) or send via intercampus mail so that the timesheets will be received in the appropriate office by the deadlines shown.