How to Pay
Q: How do I pay my Registration Fee and Resident Hall Bill?
1. Decide whether to pay the full amount of your bill or to pay your bill in installments (payment plan).
2. Choose the form of payment.
3. Make sure your payment is received in the Student Accounts Office (Pacific Time) by the deadline, or your registration may be canceled!
4. Verify that your tuition payment was received through your MyNIC page.
North Idaho College accepts personal checks, cashier's checks, traveler's checks, money orders, credit cards and cash. All check payments must be issued in U.S. dollars, and drawn on, or payable through, a U.S. bank. Refunds on check payments, including traveler's checks, will not be issued earlier than 15 business days after payment is received.
**Note: If you pay for tuition and fees with a check that is returned, Non-Sufficient Funds, you will have 24 hours to pay the balance owing or you will be removed from all your classes for non-payment.
Make your check payable to: North Idaho College. Write your student identification number on the bottom left of the check, and mail it to:
North Idaho College
Student Accounts Office
1000 W. Garden Avenue
Coeur d' Alene, ID 83814
North Idaho College accepts Master Card and Visa card payments at the Student Accounts Office or by paying online at MyNIC.
If you are paying with a debit card, be sure that the amount of your transaction does not exceed your daily limit, even if you have funds in the account to cover the transaction. If the transaction exceeds the daily limit of your debit card, the transaction will be rejected. You can either contact the issuing financial institution to temporarily lift the daily limit or break the transaction into pieces processed over several transactions or days.
- Log on to MyNIC using your user name and password.
- Under the Services tab, choose "Student Accounts" > "Make a Payment" > "Pay on My Account."
Note: Do not make a credit card payment for any balance you anticipate will be paid with financial aid, scholarships, waivers, stipends, or other awards. If you do, any resulting balance after financial aid is posted must be refunded to the card, not by check, per card regulations.
Cash (In Person)
You may pay in cash (in U.S. dollars only), at:
North Idaho College Student Accounts Office in Lee-Kildow Hall, during office business hours.
Fill out the form and fax it to (208) 769-3431.
Payment Plan (Installments)
North Idaho College offers a Tuition/Residence Hall Payment Plan for the Fall and/or Spring semesters. It allows students to spread their tuition payments over 4 or 3 installments per semester. There is a $50.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee. Tuition/Residence Hall registration, Lab fees are the only charges that the Tuition Payment Plan includes. All other charges are payable within the guidelines of the college.
Be sure to enroll each semester prior to the tuition payment deadline to avoid cancellation of classes for non-payment. If you receive enough financial aid (loans, grants, scholarships, sponsorships, waivers or qualified tuition reduction) to cover your tuition/registration, it is not necessary to enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan.
To sign up for a payment plan: Advanced Education Services (AES)
- Third-party original authorization contract
- A company check made payable to North Idaho College
The following third-party payment conditions apply:
- The contract is between the college and the company or agency.
- Any agreements between students and the company or agency have no bearing on this contract.
- All sponsorship forms or company checks must be in the Student Accounts Office by tuition due dates.
Students must complete a new sponsor form each semester. If for some reason a student's sponsor fails to pay charges upon receipt of bill, the student will be responsible for all charges.
Aid will be posted to your student account as it is received, provided you have met all financial aid disbursement requirements.
If there is adequate and approved financial aid to cover your tuition charges, your class schedule will not be canceled.