Concurrent Enrollment Form
For students that are concurrently enrolled at NIC and also LCSC or UI.

Certificate of Residency (County Form) - Fillable PDF
Upon completing the form, mail or deliver the form to your county clerk for authorization.  This form must be submitted every academic year unless otherwise noted by your county.  Certificate of Residency forms must be submitted and processed by the end of each semester.
Forms will be posted to student's account as received, students are still responsible to pay the out-of-county tuition portion in full by the published due dates, unless we have received the approved form from your county. Certificate of Residence form is not required during the summer session. Check your MyNIC account for updated billing status.

Per the Idaho Statute #30-2110, all counties must be invoiced by the community college no later than, (Fall semester) October 15 and (Spring semester) March 15 each year.  If your Certificate of Residency is not received in Student Accounts by these deadline dates, they will not be processed per this Statute.

The following counties require a new Certificate of Residency each semester:
Boise, Bonneville, Butte, Caribou, Cassia, Clark, Elmore, Fremont, Gooding, Jefferson, Lincoln, Minidoka, Oneida, Power and Washington.

Hardship Refund Request Form

Payment by FAX Form - Fillable PDF
Fill out the form and fax it to (208) 769-3431.

Refund Request Form - Fillable PDF
Form is not required if your refund results from Financial Aid.

Request for Student’s Taxpayer Identification Number - Fillable PDF
Complete the form and mail to:
North Idaho College
Atten: Student Accounts Office
1000 W. Garden Ave.
Coeur d' Alene, ID 83814

Form can be faxed to: (208) 769-3431