University of Idaho

Transferring to University of Idaho?

  • Step One: Research the degree(s) you are interested in attaining at University of Idaho.
  • Step Two: Confirm transferable course to University of Idaho, Moscow by using the Transfer Guide.*

University of Idaho accepts both NIC's AA degree and AS degree. Speak with your NIC advisor to determine which Associates degree is the right choice for you.

* Note: Transfer Guides and course articulations are subject to change. Students should be sure to contact an advisor at University of Idaho to confirm transfer guides and degree requirements.