Gonzaga University

Transferring to Gonzaga University?

  • Step One: Research the degree(s) you are interested in attaining at Gonzaga University
  • Step Two: Confirm transferable course to Gonzaga University by using the Transfer Guide.*

Gonzaga University accepts both NIC's AS and AA degree. Speak with your NIC advisor to determine which NIC Associates degree is the right choice for you.

* Note: Transfer Guides and course articulations are subject to change. Students should be sure to contact an advisor at Gonzaga University to confirm transfer guides and degree requirements.