Rules & FAQs
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase or participate in this raffle.
- You do not need to be present at drawing to claim major prizes. All prizes must be claimed by December 31, 2013.
- Out of state residents can participate, but tickets must be purchased within the state of Idaho at an outlet. Tickets cannot be mailed across state lines.
- Employees of the North Idaho College Foundation and their immediate households are not eligible to enter.
- The name(s) listed on the ticket will have legal rights to any prize winnings regardless of who may have purchased the ticket.
- All proceeds support charitable programs of the North Idaho College Foundation. However, ticket purchases are not a tax-deductible contribution under current IRS regulations. For complete information, the purchaser should consult their tax advisor.
- Prizes will not be awarded as cash.
- All tax withholdings are the sole responsibility of prize winners and due prior to prize being transferred. Winners are also responsible for any taxes, license, registration, insurance or fees associated with prizes won.
- No fewer than 3,200 and no more than 5,000 tickets will be sold. The odds of winning are between 1 in 640 and 1 in 1,000 depending on the number of tickets sold. If fewer than 3,200 tickets are sold, all ticket purchases will be refunded.
- The official drawing will be held at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 10, 2013, at Ft. Sherman Park on the NIC Campus in Coeur d'Alene.
- The drawing will be conducted by an independent certified accounting firm.
- Purchaser agrees that a Foundation and media representative may call the night of the drawing to inform them of the prize they have won if they are not present at the drawing.
For more information, please view our page of Frequently Asked Questions.