Aerospace Center of Excellence (ACE)
1845 Dakota Avenue, Hayden, ID 83835. Contact ACE: Phone (208) 625-2344, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
starting Fall 2015
This program includes three full-time semesters including summer term. Learn more about the basic requirements to become an aircraft mechanic.
- Aviation Maintenance Technology technical certificate (three semesters*) (course list)
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree (four semesters*) (course list)
Aerospace Advanced Manufacturing
A four semester program were upon completion of each individual semester the student is awarded the appropriate post-secondary certificate. Semesters need not be taken in order, contact staff for clarification. Successful completion of the four semester program students are awarded the Aerospace Technology Advanced Manufacturing Advanced Technical Certificate.
Advanced Manufacturing Semesters
- Aerospace Composite Fabrication technical certificate (course list)
- Aerospace Repair and Quality Assurance post-secondary certificate (course list)
An Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Aerospace Technology Advanced Manufacturing is offered which will require additional course work in general education, math and English.
Please contact our staff with any questions. Note: We are proud to offer priority of service to veterans of the U.S. Armed forces. Contact Phone (208) 625-2344, Email email@example.com
Aerospace interests in Northern Idaho include:
- Empire Aerospace - Hayden, Idaho
- AGC AeroComposites-Hayden (formerly Unitech) - Hayden, ID
- Quest Aviation - Sandpoint, Idaho
- Aerocet - Priest River, Idaho
...as well as many other manufacturing operations.
Aerospace industry in this region:
- Idaho Aerospace Alliance | www.idaero.org
- Inland Northwest Aerospace Alliance | www.inwac.org
- Triumph Composite Systems - Airway Heights, WA
- ATC Manufacturing - Spokane Valley, WA
- Multi-Fab - Spokane Valley, WA
- C&D Zodiac - Newport, WA
North Idaho College’s Soaring to Success is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This workforce solution was funded (100%) by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This solution is copyrighted by the institution that created it. Internal use, by an organization and/or personal use by an individual for non-commercial purposes is permissible. All other uses require the prior authorization of the copyright owner.