Below is a step by step summary of how the entire Work Study process works in terms of qualifying and accepting an award.
The Process from Start to Finish
1. Complete your FAFSA between January 1st and March 15th to be considered for priority
2. Check your Cardinal Mail for an e-mail from the Financial Aid Office with a Work Study Application attached
3. Complete and submit Work Study Application to the Financial Aid Office ASAP
4. Wait.........you will be placed on a wait-list and will be awarded based on the date you submitted your application
5. Check your Cardinal Mail for an e-mail with instructions on how to acquire your Work Study Authorization
6. Find an open position and contact supervisor
7. Complete and submit Work Study Authorization to the Financial Aid Office ASAP
8. Begin Working and earning money!