- Step 1. The Financial Aid Office requests documents from student via Cardinal Mail
- Step 2. Student submits requested information to the Financial Aid Office
- Step 3. Office reviews your information. Please allow two to four weeks for processing
- Step 4. Student receives new SAR based on completed verification
- Step 5. Student is awarded
Occasionally the documentation that was provided to the NIC Financial Aid Office does not provide all of the appropriate information to complete the verification process. If additional questions arise during the review of your verification documents we will again contact you via Cardinal Mail.