Room and Board Costs
2015-2016 Academic Year
Housing in the North Idaho College Residence Hall is provided to students who agree to contract for an academic year.
Any financial aid, grants, loans, etc. received by North Idaho College as an agent on behalf of a student will be applied each semester in entirety to the student's account balance. For Residence Hall students, payments for all charges including tuition/fees/housing is due in full on the Wednesday prior to move-in, unless you have a confirmed financial aid award letter to cover your charges or have signed up for a payment plan and are current on all payments through AES - (Advanced Education Services). Failure to comply with one of the above payment schedules prior to moving into the Residence Hall may result in delayed move in or agreement cancellation. Information on payment plan options is available at Advanced Education Services (AES) or by calling 208-769-3344 or 208-665-2767.
- Option 1 - $ 6,650 per year
Double room with $1,100 food service debit card
$3,325 per semester
- Option 2 - $ 7,050 per year
Double room with $1,300 food service debit card
$3,525 per semester
- Option 3 - 7,450 per year
Double room with $1,500 food service debit card
$3,725 per semester
- Option 4 - 8,910 per year
Single room with $1,100 food service debit card
$4,455 per semester
- Option 5 - $9,310 per year
Single room with $1,300 food service debit card
$4,655 per semester
- Option 6 - $9,710 per year
Single room with $1,500 food service debit card
$4,855 per semester
- A $ 200 security deposit is due and payable at the time the Residence Hall license is submitted. Please include a check for $200 along with your license.
- Payment plans are available for housing as well as tuition through AES - Advanced Education Services. Check it out at Advanced Education Services (AES) or contact the North Idaho College Student Accounts Office at 208-769-3344 or 208-665-2767 for information.
- If you are not on a payment plan, housing payments may be made with check/cash, MasterCard or Visa. You can make payments on-line or in person in the Student Accounts Office in Lee Kildow Hall.
- Payment for a single room does not guarantee a single room assignment. Rooms are awarded based on the earliest contract confirmation date.
- Payments must be made on time. Failure to provide payment by designated date may result in forfeiture of your room reservation and deposit.
- License for residents are for the academic year.
Visit the Dining Services page for information on our food program and costs.