Scholarships for American Indians
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Scholarships
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Attn: Native Development Coordinator
4000 Ambassador Drive, Suite 114
Anchorage, AK 99508
(907) 729-1348 Toll-free: (800) 684-8361 Fax: (907) 729-1335
To provide financial assistance for college or graduate school to Natives and American Indians who are residents of Alaska and interested in career in health care.
This program is open to Alaska Natives and American Indians who are undergraduates or graduate students interested in preparing for a career in the field of health care. Applicants must be residents of Alaska enrolled full time.
Along with their application:
- they must submit a resume
- 3 letters of recommendation
- documentation of financial need
- 1-page personal statement that covers their personal and educational history, accomplishments, educational and career goals, involvement in the Native community, and how this scholarship and degree program contribute to their career goals.
This stipend is $5,000 per year
1 year; may be renewed if they maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 for undergraduates or 3.0 for graduate students
10 each year: 5 for undergraduate students and 5 for graduate students
February of each year