Scholarships for American Indians
American Indian Fellowship in Business Scholarship
National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development
Attn: Scholarship Committee
953 East Juanita Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480) 545-1298, ext. 243 Toll-free: (800) 462-2433, ext. 243 Fax: (480) 545-4208
To provide financial assistance to American Indian upper-division and graduate students working on a business degree.
This program is open to American Indians who are currently enrolled full time in college at the upper-division or graduate school level and working on a business degree. Applicants must submit a letter on their reasons for pursuing higher education and their plans following completion of their degree.
Selection is based on:
- grades (30%)
- an essay on their community involvement (30%)
- an essay on personal challenges they have faced (25%)
- an essay on their paid or volunteer business experience (10%)
- the quality of those essays (5%).
A stipend is awarded (amount not specified).
Up to 5 each year
July of each year