Scholarships for American Indians
Bank2 TA-OSSAA-ASHA Scholarship
110 West 12th Street
P.O. Box 1726
Ada, OK 74821-1726
Phone: (580) 421-9030 Fax: (580) 421-9031
To provide financial assistance to members of the Chickasaw Nation who are preparing for a career in banking.
This program is open to Chickasaw students who are currently enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student.
Applicants must be majoring in:
- or accounting
- and preparing for a career in banking.
Along with their application, they must submit:
- high school or college transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- a copy of their Chickasaw Nation citizenship card
- and a 1-page essay on their long-term goals and plans for achieving them.
Financial need is not considered in the selection process.
The stipend is $1,000 per year
This program is supported by Bank2, headquartered in Oklahoma City and owned by the Chickasaw Nation
4 each year
June of each year