Scholarships for American Indians
Bill Fryrear Memorial Scholarships
110 West 12th Street
P.O. Box 1726
Ada, OK 74821-1726
(580) 421-9030 Fax: (580) 421-9031
To provide financial assistance to members of the Chickasaw Nation who are working on an undergraduate degree in art or history.
This program is open to Chickasaw students who are currently enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student. Applicants must be majoring in art or history.
Along with their application, they must submit:
- high school or college transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- a copy of their Chickasaw Nation citizenship card
- and a 1-page essay on their long-term goals and plans for achieving them.
Financial need is not considered in the selection process.
the stipend is $1,000 per year
1 each year
June of each year