The Testing Center proctors entrance exams for the LPN, RN, Pharmacy Tech and Radiography programs at NIC. These exams are usually given during the month prior to the program application deadline. An appointment to take the test is required and can be arranged by logging in to www.nic.edu/teas.
As always, a Photo ID is required to test.
RN & PN
- This exam (TEAS) can take up to, but no longer than 3 hours and 29 minutes
- The four sections of this test are: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English
- Plan on at least three and 3/4 hours to sign in, complete the demographic information, and take the exam.
- If you have taken an ATI exam before you will need to remember the password used at that time. We can help if you can’t remember it.
- There is a $55.00 fee payable by credit or debit card during registration for the test. Please take your credit or debit card with you into the testing room