Scheduling an appointment is strongly recommended and will be given first consideration.
A Photo ID is always required to receive an exam at the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center staff will ask you to sign in, printing your name, the instructor's name and the course name for your exam.
- Depending on test traffic flow and admitting procedures, you may be delayed up to 10 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Center staff must follow the instructor’s directions. Any issues that arise can be documented by staff, but should be brought up with your instructor.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for the availability of the test at the time your appointment. It is up to the student and/or the instructor to insure the test is at the Center in a timely manner.
- If you have Center for Educational Access accommodations, they will not be reflected in your sign in.
- Only re-closable clear water bottles will be allowed in the testing rooms. Food and Drink are not allowed by the computers.
- Electronic devices are not allowed in the testing rooms. This includes, but is not limited to: cell phones, pagers, MP3 players, etc.
- Lockers are provided for all personal items. Space is limited and if a locker is not available, or the item is too large, it must be left in the office. The Testing Center is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- If you will be late or need to re-schedule or cancel an appointment, please call 676-7207 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.