Unlock The Potential Of Your Workforce!
- Increase your business profitability
- Strengthen the productivity of your workforce
- Improve the performance of your supervisors
- Maintain intellectual property
- Reduce employee turnover
- Gain the competitive edge
- Successfully implement innovation
- Make change work in your favor
Customized Training Options
- Business & Professional Development
- Quality Processes
- Workplace Safety
- First Aid/CPR
- Career and Technical Skills
- One on one assistance
- Needs Assessment
… and more!
Workforce Development Training Fund
Employers may qualify for State funding through The Idaho Commerce & Labor Workforce Development Training Fund (WDTF). For additional information contact Colleen Hoffman (208) 769-7732.
- Learn to identify the “wastes” and the “opportunities" in your work flow to improve speed and quality while reducing costs.
- Reduce lead times and call times.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Measure the impact of adopting Lean in your business practice.
Structured On-the-Job Training
Our SOJT system prepares supervisors, lead workers, and others to become on-the-job training instructors. The focus is on the skills and techniques necessary to transfer their skills and knowledge to others, for error-free learning. Learn more: SOJT Brochure