How to Vote
- Login to your MyNIC account and click on
- Under Organizations, select ASNIC Student Government
- On the ASNIC Student Government home page, click on the Forms tab
- Select 2016 ASNIC Voting Form
- VOTE! Please select the candidates you would like to vote for.
View Candidate Profiles Before you vote(hyperlink)
View ASNIC Constitution Revision (hyperlink)
- Who is eligible to vote?
Only fee-paying, fully matriculated students enrolled at North Idaho College can vote. Dual credit, University of Idaho, and Lewis and Clark State College students are not eligible to vote in the ASNIC election.
- How long does it take to vote?
Voting takes only 2-3 minutes.
- How do I get more information about the candidates?
View candidate profiles and review the ASNIC Constitution in CardinalSync. This takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Why should I vote?
As a student of North Idaho College, it is your right to vote on your representation. The ASNIC students who will be representing you to Staff and Faculty, the NIC President’s Cabinet, and the community. Have your voice heard and elect those who you believe will best represent you and your interests to the college.