Step by Step Instructions:
- Login to your MyNIC account and click on
- Under Organizations, select Student Government Elections
- Click on the Forms tab, or any Hyperlink that says VOTE NOW.
- Select VOTE HERE! 2017 ASNIC Elections
- VOTE! Please select the candidates you would like to vote for.
*if you have never logged into CardinalSync it will lead you through a series of a few questions before the main page.
View Candidate Profiles Before you vote: Candidate Profiles
- Why should I vote?
As a student of North Idaho College, it is your right to vote for your representation. These students will be representing you to Staff and Faculty, the NIC President’s Cabinet, and the community. Have your voice heard and elect those who you believe will best represent you and your interests to the college.
- Who is eligible to vote?
Only fee-paying, fully matriculated students enrolled at North Idaho College can vote. Dual credit, University of Idaho, and Lewis and Clark State College students are not eligible to vote in the ASNIC election.
- I logged into CardinalSync but it asked me a bunch of questions, What do I do?
If it is your first time logging in, there will be a series of questions verifying your information. Click through and the next time you log in you will be sent straight to the home page.
- How long does it take to vote?
Voting takes only 2-3 minutes.
- How do I get more information about the candidates?
View candidate profiles and review the ASNIC Constitution in CardinalSync. This takes about 10-15 minutes.