To make a gift by check, please mail it to:
North Idaho College Foundation
1000 W Garden Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Ways to Give
- Donate gifts of appreciated assets, such as stock or real estate.
- If you are 70½ or older, make a tax-favorable contribution directly from your IRA.
- Designate the NIC Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, trust, retirement account, or life insurance policy.
- Establish a named scholarship for your social organization, business, or family.
- Make a contribution in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Buy a Really BIG Raffle ticket
Maximize Your Tax Credit!
Donations to the NIC Foundation are eligible for the Idaho Education Tax Credit. Idaho taxpayers qualify for a 50% state tax credit for charitable contributions to education. In addition, your gift may also be eligible for both a federal and state income tax deduction. Consult your tax advisor for more information.
Idaho Education Tax Credit
- Individuals: 50% for gifts up to $1,000
- Married Couples: 50% for gifts up to $2,000
- Corporations: 50% for gifts up to $10,000
Your gift to the NIC Foundation provides strategic resources for educational excellence and scholarships vital to students.