The MyNIC portal is scheduled to be upgraded the weekend of October 24th. Access to the portal and all portal features within (Services tab, Colleague UI, Blackboard single sign-on) will be unavailable beginning Friday, October 24th at 3 p.m. through Monday, October 27th 6:30 a.m.
- Faculty and students will want to access their online classes in Blackboard from the direct link https://nic.blackboard.com/ .
- Students can access their student email directly at https://www.outlook.com/students.nic.edu .
- Employees can access their employee email directly at http://webmail.nic.edu .
- Supervisors and employees need to be aware that Time Entry and Approval will not be accessible during the upgrade.
- After the upgrade, faculty and staff will need to enter their account passwords for Outlook employee email and Colleague UI to re-establish single sign-on.
Two demonstrations are scheduled this week:
- Tuesday, October 21st at 12 p.m. in Todd Hall
- Wednesday, October 22nd at 2:30 p.m. in Todd Hall
Please contact the IT Help Desk at 208-769-3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To obtain your User Name and Password for the first time, start here.