NIC Student Counseling
NIC Student Counseling Services
Located in Seiter Hall, Room 100
(208) 665-4520 or 208-769-3362
Let Us Help You
Call 208-665-4520 to make an appointment.
Student Counseling Services provides Solution-Focused Brief Therapy for 2-4 sessions to assist and encourage student success at North Idaho College. For students who may benefit from other kinds of counseling and/or long term services, Student Counseling Services attempts to make referral to additional resources in their local community.
Other resources to be aware of include:
- 911 - Emergency Services
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- 24-Hour Crisis Line (208) 664-1443
- Rape Crisis Hotline 24 hours (208) 661-2522
- Domestic Violence Hotline (208) 664-9303
- Mental Health Crisis Response Team (888) 769-1405
- Kootenai Health Emergency Dept. (208) 666-3000