Research and funding come together to provide workers in Idaho with significant financial support for relevant training and education. Head to the Idaho LAUNCH website to match your skills to employer needs or research education and training for the skills hiring managers seek. Then, connect with a career planner to access training funds currently available. Idaho LAUNCH is designed to offer support and insights into the changing job-hunting environment.
Things to Remember
- LAUNCH funding is a once-in-a-lifetime benefit for workers in Idaho, regardless of their financial situation.
- The maximum benefit is $5000 per person
- You can select more than one training in your funding request
- You must enroll in the first training activity within 12 months of the date you are issued a voucher
- LAUNCH covers up to 80% of training costs for approved classes