The Math Education Center provides academic and non-academic support to enable greater success for students on their mathematics pathway.
Located in the Cardinal Learning Commons at Lee-Kildow Hall Room 140.
Math Education Center Objectives:
- Provide learning opportunities and math resources to help students achieve academic success.
- Partner with instructors, academic divisions, and student support services to:
- Identify math support needs.
- Create learning support solutions.
- Connect students with math support services.
- Support the development of mathematics learning skills.
- Evaluate services and initiate improvements to support our student-centered mission.