Request accessible format

The accessibility of is extremely important to us! If you encounter any barriers and need assistance, please contact

Insurance Requirements for Independent Contractors

Prior to starting work at North Idaho College, independent contractors are required to provide North Idaho College with the following:

  • Certificate of liability insurance naming North Idaho College as additional insured, in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 or as otherwise required by the State of Idaho for general contractors, whichever amount is greater.
  • Proof of Worker’s Compensation insurance
  • Professional Services Contract

If at any time contractor’s insurance coverage expires or is canceled, contractor must cease work until valid proof of insurance is obtained and presented to NIC.

Above items may be hand-delivered or mailed to:

Attn:  April Ellin, Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Finance and Business Affairs
         North Idaho College
         1000 W. Garden Ave.
         Coeur d’Alene, ID  83814

In addition, before payments can be processed, North Idaho College must receive an IRS W9 form.  W9 forms can be returned with the above items or mailed separately to:

Attn:  Office of Finance and Business
          North Idaho College
          1000 W. Garden Ave.
          Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814

For more information, contact Office of Finance and Business Executive Assistant April Ellin at (208) 769-3340 or